We're looking for the best snow sport instructors!
Not just anybody who has a ski instructor or ski guide degree can be a staff member of snowsports Kitzbühel right awa! The basic requirements for an application at our ski school are a successfully completed and licensed ski instructors training but also a very diversified professional knowledge of skiing techniques, avalanche education, history and further general knowledge.
In addition to that, the following aspects are especially important to us:
- technical skiing skills
- pronounced interpersonal skills as well as the ability to deal with conflicts
- a talent for organizing
- excellent communication skills ( verbal and non-verbal)
- flexibility ( to work in different regions and areas)
- a high degree of commitment ( preparation, looking after your guests during lessons, further training and education, etc.)
- a high capacity for enthusiasm
Payment (in the gross):
state-certified ski guide (staatlich geprüfter Skiführer) € 2000,--
state-certified ski guide trainee (staatlich gepr. Skiführeranwärter) € 1875,--
state-certified ski instructor (staatlich gepr. Skilehrer) € 1750,--
qualified ski instructor (Landeslehrer) € 1625,--
trainee (Skilehreranwärter) € 1375,--
Would you like to work with us? Be a part of snowsports Kitzbühel and accompany our guests on the slopes of the beautiful mountains of Kitzbühel!We're looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your written application including your letter of motivation, certificates and/or references, a chronological curriculum vitae as well as a photo of yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org